A pirate sits in a tavern and drinks room. The owner asks him:
- Excuse me, but how did you get the wooden leg?
- One day I was swimming beside the boat when all of a sudden a shark comes and bites off my leg. I am lucky to be alive today.
- Oh, that’s a horrifying story – the owner replies. But how did you get the hook on your hand.
- My hand was severed when we attacked another ship.
- And how did you get the cover on your eye?
- I was watching a seagull flying right above me when he shat on my eye.
- I didn’t know that you can lose an eye because of that.
You shouldn’t, but it was my first day with the hook on my hand.