Grandma and her grandson are having a conversation:
- Granny, my computer has a virus!
Oh my dear grandson, do you remember when I told you to wash your hands regularly!
An old lady goes to the market, stands in front of one stand and asks the seller:
- Excuse me, what is this?
- All right. Give me 2 pounds but please pack each tomato separately.
The seller does that and the old lady asks:
- And what are these?
- Great, give me two pounds but please pack every pepper separately.
The seller does that and the old lady asks again:
- What is this?
- Beans, but they are not for sale!
A dying grandmother tells her grandson:
- I am dying and that’s why I want to leave you my farm. It includes fields, villa, tractor and some other equipment worth around 2 million dollars.
Her grandson is very happy and says:
- Oh grandma! You are so kind! I didn’t even know that you have a farm where is it?
With her last breath his grandmother says:
A tourist got lost in the desert. Dehydrated and tired he meets a Bedouin and asks him:
- Excuse me, where can I find water!?
The Bedouin responded:
- You go in this direction, keep going straight and once it’s Friday turn left.