Tom goes to the doctor and sees a note on the door saying “First time services cost $20, second time services – $10”.
Tom enters the doctor’s office and says:
Tom meets Dick and excitingly says:
- Wow, your wife told me such a good joke few days ago I am still laughing…it’s hilarious!
Dick gets a little bit suspicious and says:
- And when exactly did you see my wife? She didn’t tell me anything about that?
Tom continues with the laughing and says:
They have decided to let Tom make a speech at the opening ceremony for the Olympic Games. He stands in front of the microphone and starts speaking:
The whole stadium repeats that.
Tom once again repeats these words.
When he decides to say the same thing for the third time the man standing next to him says:
Tom is late for work as usual and bumps accidentally in his boss in the hall.
- Why are you late Tom? Is there any reason why you are late for 2 hours?
Tom is thinking for a brief moment and answers:
- Yes, I will become a father.
- Well that’s good! Congratulations! When will this happen? – asks the boss.
In nine months.